Download SnapTik Douyin app for Android
SnapTik provides douyin video download app (TikTok in China) without logo, watermark, high quality, fast and free.
SnapTik - Free Douyin video downloader without logo (watermark)
Douyin (抖音) is the name of the famous video sharing application TikTok in China. Like Tiktok, Douyin allows users to save their favorite videos to their Douyin account. However, users won't be able to download douyin videos to their devices easily in most cases since the video creators do not offer a save video option.
SnapTik is an application that allows users to freely download douyin videos as well as Download video Tiktok to their devices. The SnapTik application also automatically identifies and easily removes any watermark and logo on that video.
Features of Douyin Downloader HD - SnapTik
- Support downloading videos Douyin on PC, mobile and tablet devices. Douyin only allows downloading of certain videos and only on mobile phones.
- Supports download video Douyin in HD with extremely high download speed with original soundtrack.
- Snaptik supports downloading videos from Douyin in .mp3 and .mp4 formats on devices.
- Users can use SnapTik on web browsers or download apps on Android
- No need to create an account with Snaptik - no need to log into a Douyin account.
- Snaptik can also be used to download Tiktok videos.
- Support downloading slideshow videos from Douyin in MP4 format. We automatically match the slideshows with the video's music to preserve the video's viewing experience.
- Free to download any douyin videos you want to keep. We only use a single advertisement at the homepage to keep this app running.
How to download videos from Douyin no watermark with Snaptik
Below, we will show you how to download douyin videos without watermark in the simplest way. With SnapTik, you only need to do 3 steps to save douyin videos including:
Step 1: Get the link to the Douyin video you want to download
First, you need to access that douyin video with your browser or with the Douyin app on your phone. Click on the "Share" icon (paper letter) in the right corner of the device screen, then select "Copy link".
Step 2: Open SnapTik
Once you have the video's URL, open SnapTik on your web browser or with the mobile app. Click the “Paste” button or press CTRL + V on your computer to paste the video download link into the toolbar.
Step 3: Download and enjoy!
As a final step, you just need to click the “Download” button and wait a few seconds before SnapTik finishes downloading your favorite douyin videos.